L298 Motor Driver Module
- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Motors & Motor Drivers
- Status : In Stock
The L298N driver module, using ST’ L298N chip, can directly drive two 3-30V DC motor, and provide a 5V output interface, power for 5V single-chip circuitry , support 3.3VMCU control. you can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, also control the 2-phase stepper motor.
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Driven part of the terminal supply area Vs: +5 V ~ +35 V; such as the need to take power within the board, the supply area Vs: +7 V ~ +35 V
- Driven part of the peak current Io: 2A
- The logical part of the terminal supply area Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V (can take power within the board +5 V)
- The logical part of the operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA
- Control signal input voltage range:
- Low:-0.3V ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V
- High: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ Vss
- Enable signal input voltage range:
- Low: -0.3 ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V (control signal is invalid)
- High: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ Vss (control signal active)
- Maximum power consumption: 20W (when the temperature T = 75 ?)
- Storage temperature: -25 ? ~ +130 ?
- Other Extensions: control of direction indicators, the logic part of the plate to take power interface.
- Driver Board Size: 55mm * 60mm * 30mm
- Drive plate Weight: 33g