- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Lab Equipments
- Status : In Stock
8085 is a 8085 Microprocessor based product designed to teach students about 8085 architecture and its programming 8085 provides a very simple and user friendly platform for students so they can learn about 8085 Microprocessor archit teeccthunreiq auneds . ivmalpulee mfoern stc tiehnecire oawndn eidnegains eweirtihn gd isftfuerdeenntt sp.e ripherals provided on board. Practical experience on this board carries great educational Features:
- A self contained Trainer
- Built in DC Power Supply
- Fully documented operating manual
- All IC’s are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- 8K Bytes of EPROM with 8K bytes of Battery Backup RAM.
- 24 I/O Lines, Three Channel Timer/Counter, PC Serial Interface.
- SSienvgelne SSetegpmpeinngt ,D Bisrepalaky with 28 Keys Hex Keypad. Power-full Command like
- PDooiwntn, lFoualdl iCnlgo ctok aEnxde cfurotimon P, CE xina mwiinned Mowems9o8r/yX/PR/eNgTis.t er. Uploading &
- Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight
- Australian Pine Wood.
- Compact Size
- 2 Year Warranty
CPU : 8085 CPU operating at 6.144 Mhz
ROM : 8K bytes of Powerful Monitor Program using 27512 EPROM
RAM : 8K bytes of RAM using 6264 with Battery
Memory Expansion :Backup using NICD Battery, up to 56KB
Timer/Counter : Three Channel Timer/Counter using 8253 brought out at 10 Pins FRC Connector.
I/O Lines : 24 I/O lines provided through 8255 brought out at 26 Pins FRC Connector.
RS232C Interface : Through SID/SOD lines
Modes of commands : Hex Key pad Mode, Serial Mode
Display : Six Digit Seven Segment Display using 8279
Keyboard Downloading/Uploading : 28Key’s Hex Keypad using 8279 Keyboard Display Controller
Bus : All address, data & control lines are available on KXT Bus 50 pin FRC Connector.
Power Supply : 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption : 3 VA approximately
Dimensions (mm) : W 190 x D 279 x H 95
Weight : 2.8 Kg. approximately
Operating Conditions : 0-40 C, 80% RH